Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Holiday

I think my holiday is super special...
For all the teenager


You want to ask where I went when holiday??
where the place you trip?
What you doing when holiday??


The answer is....
Be guai guai lui~
Or Zai Nv
At home!!!
Not any hang out from my home door...
This really special for teenager...



Whole the day stay at home
Sleeping...reading...watching...eating...
reading??
wakaka....sure not hardworking reading book!
I reading 武侠小说>>>笑傲江湖
watching??
The drama called 天龙八部
hehe...I cannot leave any about 武侠 story!!!
whatever drama and book!!!


I become healthy when start the 3rd or 4th day holiday
But after I find interesting to the book and drama
forget sleep and eat when reading or watching...
Read 天龙八部 until morning 9am or 10am...
The Whole night just read...after wake up still read...


So...this is my holiday!!!
Without go out yamcha or find friend...
Without walk out from my home
But I am super happy and enjoy this life


I really love the 简单生活
Whatever macam 神女
But I love it...
Sorry,this is reason Why I come back not find any hometown friend
I will see you all when Chinese New Year!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment