Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Holiday

Finish final exam meaning that finish Chinese New Year 2011.
This few year I should accepted Multimedia University cruel destiny.
18 February 2011- Nian Ting's Birthday
All right, I should enjoyed whole day and celebrate finish exam.

Financial Management I is my last paper at this trimester, I confess that this subject quiet attracted me.
Make me insomnia 2 days before exam, my brain keen thinking all the theory unstoppable. Well, perhaps no really do it well for this subject, financial calculator make me crazy and click wrong, I confess that I love Financial. I cannot do it well and leave some MCQ cannot finish. I think this subject might be most challenge for Beta Year's student. First times nobody leave early, I think Mr.Fendy should proudly for his paper with evil smile. =) Next trimester would be see him again! I cannot admired that he is good lecture and his dream is create future CEO student! hahaha...


Anyways, 2nd Degree Exam is finish! Muahaha...I try don't faint down after finish my exam, lack of sleep make my eye brown red color although I no make up..seriously problem. But I should keen stronger and celebrate my friend's birthday with smile ^___^.  We went to restaurant have lunch (something look like cafe), comfortable environment and Plum Rose drink make me fresh! Next round, movie! =D Yeah, I love movie!

This movie is worth! This is real story about cave diver.
Human being, under water, cave make me felt horrible and scary.
I admired that Frank and Josh have stronger thinking and positive mind.
In contrast turn me in this situation, I afraid that I would be dead in this movie initially.
Crap* We should appreciate our life.
 Recently suicides trend turn fashion, everyone follow this stupid behavior.
 Speechless =X If you choice suicides, please try cave diver job!
Dead with meaningless way, why not make your life died with meaningful!?

Night, this is 2rd times have dinner at Amigo. This restaurant still cannot surprise me, really bored. I still cannot found the reason other people like Amigo so much. Zzzz After that,we went Sing K at Gogo. Guess what? I felt happy saw my friend there!^^ Actually after movie I too tired already, totally out of spirit feeling. Although, my friend was enjoyed Sing K time and sing very loudly, I still can fall asleep with headache feeling and tired body at Sing K room.
Happy Birthday to Nian Ting again! =)



19 February 2011, KL day
Melaka bus > Bandar Tasik Selatan / Terminal Bersepadu Selatan TBS, KL
This new bus terminal make me feeling like arrived airport! I can felt that our government high spreading with RM57mil in this main terminal. LOL~ The terminal will link up the light rail transit (LRT), express rail link (ERL) and KTM Komuter lines.















My brother fetch me to Mid valley, I was attended CPA Australia Expo 2011 event. After that, we have lunch at Sushi King. I was introduced my brother watch Sanctum and I decided watch Burlesque. What my comment is Sexy Baby, hot chill....wohoo~haha




 Well, this benefit not only for Boy. Girl still can watch this handsome guy!
His eye was attracted! =D






Next, waiting for coming two trip with my friend.
Finally, committee test game for this coming camp!
Enlightens Entrepreneurship Spirit (e2s) Camping 
Pasir Panjang, Port Dickson.

1 comment: