Friday, February 25, 2011

Preparing for Melacca Trip

This weekend have Melaka Trip with my hometown friend! I was study Multimedia University at Melaka nearing 2 year. However, I still did not remember Melaka road very well, since I never drive at there and I have very short term memory plus did not pay any attention for the road.  Tomorrow 7.30pm bus to Kuala Lumpur with Min Yee and Ching Yew. After that, we planning watch movie after arrive KL. Yeah, first times be tour and I know I no really a nice tour. Therefore, I trying do some research for delicious food and nice travel location at Melaka, make sure my homework is perfect. LOL~ Chia Tian them last times stay at Sun Flower Hotel during Christmas, we book same hotel too.

Date: 26 February 2010- 27 February 2010 (2 days 1 nights Trip)
Travel Kaki : Win Shen, Ah Kue, Ah Guan, Kar Men, Xeok Fong, Min Yee and Ching Yew

Here, Sun Flower Hotel?
Near Portuguese Settlement
http://www.1residence.com.my/
 (I will tell the price after I back! =D)

This website intro many delicious food! xD
http://www.reddist.com/melaka-cuisine
Yummy~ Some food I never try! Hope I have chance!
Who have go please bring me along! T_T
I love Food very much!
Cheese Steamboat you never try, right?
Yeah, I try before! Nice! 东升火锅店
Behind Station 1 Melaka Raya

Besides that, I found cheap hotel link too!
http://malaccabudgetapartment.blogspot.com/


Above the food and hotel intro by me, should appreciate what I help promote now! Teehee =D 
Finally, my homework is done! V^___^V

1 comment: