Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More challenge again! =)

MUET exam
Speaking Test -18/10 7.30am at SMK Tinggi Melaka,Bandar Hilir
I feel "lucky" because I take exam at this school
I hear from my Melacca Friend tell me about this school detail
Melacca have many English School...This school I get is the one most FAMOUS high school
High School meaning have many English Culture Student study inside, most of them won't speak Chinese
My speaking test will competed with this kind of English student...Feeling GG mood...
Well, I am not malaccaian...I din't have transport went to this school and I dun know this school location.
  Keep asking my friend, they told me this school is pass by Dataran Pahlawan.
Speaking test nobody same time with me is okay...but why is 7.30am?
Meaning 6.30am I need start prepare go there to find this school and go inside find the place to exam.
Take taxi go this school need RM20, but my family worry me go by taxi because is too early in the morning...
So? How I settle this problem?


I need thanks God again and again...
Since I growing up give me a lot of challenge,
most classic one is mine birthday take10 hour bus alone in this year
Thanks your special present..=P I become more strong and more strong...
Before I register this exam, I already thinking this times God will give me which type of challenge
May I say challenge is normal for me? I need solve it with my habit. 
Thanks God love training me, give me different and special then other life~Sigh*
If really wan give me challenge then please give me solution to solve it easy.Thanks God a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment