Thursday, September 30, 2010

Start holiday & the end of degree first sem~♥

Yeah, Just finish my Last Paper Account...I din't sleep whole night for revision this subject, because I too later just do revision, keep watch drama while exam, super headache right now. Kindly recommend the English Drama "Prisoner Break". This first semester of degree is the end, I not really do well this final exam, this times I feeling is worst then before lazy foundation year. Ya, this sem I more hardworking at class but over confident is killing me, let me feeling later revision is okay, finally regret when I start revision too later, everyday I insomnia for this exam but not feeling wan open the book to study, if I study also laying at bed then feel sleep too. I trying to close my eye to force myself go to nice dream, but really hard to fall asleep! my brain keep working although my eye and my body is super tired. Sorry for my this sem mistaken, sorry for break my promise to family, I really not hardworking to get the nice result!

What consequence if inadequate sleep?
Ya, you will lost your memory and hard to memorize the note. I have read article before is talk about when you are sleep, your brain will help you digest the thing and save the memory, meaning that if you insufficient sleep will let you easy forget the note what you memorize. When I taken Information Systems Exam, I feeling regret deeply because I totally forget all the note, my brain is space...God bless me this sem result! I hope next sem can change to more hardworking and dun over confident if you dun revision early! Hmm...希望我的老人痴呆症可以改善!

Before BIC exam, I running to Skudai, Johor for my lovely brother Convo. Actually I just go take family photo but not go UTM Convo, because of exam reason...=( My family also go Singapore last week, I cannot join too, feeling sad about this...My family saw Edison Chan at Singapore, they very near with him and my family told me Edison Chan look like 小小只,好像外国佬那样! yerr....I also wan see his face la...Happy can dinner with Saudara, they very support my brother convo! hahahaha...


Cute Daddy~♥

Cute Mummy~♥   
Happy Graduate Day to My Lovely Brother!

Love the moment take photo with family♥ my parent, Happy Graduate to my brother my brother , hope you all the best at your future! I also hope one of the day I can wear my trencher cap when graduate at MMU...^^ Hope my heart can become super hardworking...xD I feel proud you can graduate with first class result and 戴金牌毕业 at UTM~ I really hope one of the day can obtain same result with you...muackss~XOXO   

 

Yeah, I could shouted it " I am holiday right now!!!" that meaning I can went back my hometown Temerloh!!! Because of headache let me right now cannot join my friend Go out play for celebrate finish exam , feeling badly about this...=( Nevermind, I just take rest for prepare tomorrow Go KL shopping!!!Yeah~ This holiday I will continue enjoy my English Drama "Prisoner Break", "Vampire Diary" and other horrible drama! Hehehe... After holiday I need taken my Speaking Test at Tinggi Melaka High School, super scare I cannot get Band 3 above and talk with Banana Candidate! God bless me,please~ Next sem will gonna busy and busy...I am planning went to Penang for next sem break, hope can success go for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment