Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Resolutions?

Finish view Ying Ying's blog, turn to me write blog. Hehee

2011 Resolutions
1) Sleep Early before 2am, get back Healthy Body
2) Study Smart get First Class Result
3) Do well in Time Management

2011 Desire
1) Have more time with my family, Travel with them!
( Any Place also can )
2) Hope my family all safe, healthy 
3) Tai Pei Trip with my friend
4) Get my target Result
5) Be smart, clever, and hardworking girl
6) Learn be Lady a bit...( All my friend know I really rude =P )
7) Stop my bad behaviour
8) Stop addicted online
9) Done my promise and responsible task
10) Prepare for my future Career, love all Banking & Financial major subject!


See What You Want, Get What You See!
Baby, Never Give Up on Your Hopes and Dreams =)
Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail, I wishes can done all above it!
Talk is Cheap, nothing happens until you take action!
I won't looking the pass, I believe create your future from your future, not your fast.

I Love my family and my friend very much! Thanks for care me always!
Good luck for your all 2011 year and Happy New Year to your all! xD

2 comments:

  1. tambah minyak....

    lengzai 上

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk is Cheap, nothing happens until you take action! , i like this ^^

    ReplyDelete