Monday, August 24, 2009

Bored Sunday

I try dun go out lol~
all friend are busy about ptptn thing...
why I still got free time to play facebook and msn whole day??
haha,because I not borrow ptptn, I will borrow next year~


Bored Sunday, not any out....
roommate not at room, I feel very sleeply and tired....
before my plan is done my english essay and finish my economics assignment
my economics assignment promise lois must finish before group discussion
because this is my responsible....I cannot let dear do it herself alone...
I hope I can be good member and partner at my assignment
I will try my best dun same with other let you disappointed
And english essay must pass up at Thursday, English quiz is coming in this week
but hor.....Finally lo....
not one beside me,I fell very bored leh...
So full day sleep many, lazy to do anything


Haha, now 3.30am monday just start my plan economics assignment
hope finish it before today^^
hehe~u guess today what accompany me do assignment??
answer is------Coca-Cola
wakaka...may be u will think me is crazy~
too later already,midnight still wan drink coca-cola
hehe...nice mah^^



Today I can refuse go out jor...dun noe next time can do it or not??
may be lo~if not yet finish my plan hope dun go out lo~
Pls~I dun crazy again...go out yamcha until very later.....>.<
If wan go out, must finish my job first!!!
Drink coca-cola now~but eye like wan close jor~
cannot!!!!finish my 2% process first~
assignment wan pass up next week jor~
got 2 subject wait me finish it~
account and economics~I come lo~


All my housemate sleep jor....they all tomorrow morning wan go do ptptn thing~
good night all~^^have a good dream~





No comments:

Post a Comment