Thursday, October 22, 2009

1st sem result is out

damn sad about my shit result...
not get A....omgT.T
wat the fish!!!
but at least can pass all lo,
damn thanks all my friend teach me
sin yee,si hong, jeremy n william,lois,si hong d si fu apple
ye wei d math pass year exam paper is nice....thx too^^
sorry for sin yee,let u disappointed abt my result~
but most thanks is u~^^


thanks all my friend study together with me
discuss n study together is nice moment~
give me the support~^^



this new sem is difficult...
i not yet start to study~
i will try my best at tis new sem
dun get bad result again~
must pass...
bcos i very scare retake...




at mmu fail...
not only mean retake then can easy settle it
if fail that subject retake and go class again
omg...go class is big problem...okay??
wan hear the lecture talk same thing again
will very busy to go class,damn sienz...
important is???
then class fee sure very expensive,
wan add retake exam fee too....



I am lucky can pass at last sem
But not my target..not any A...
So I cannot do that fail at my new sem
I am not money..T.T
I cannot 交待 to my mum n dad too
So if i wan my family happy
I will try my best to my target...


Finally,to all my pm03 @ pm04 friend^^
wish u all get good result...
and try ur best at next sem...
dun easy give up watever u not pass or u not get ur target
U all can do it....we all add oil ba^^gambateh~



tel Ai Ling: u must try ur best at ur future exam....get ur target with normal, u can sucessful!!!




..............................................................................................................................................................




damn happy back hometown
all my friend,I wait u all ask me out o^^
hahaha:P


damn sad last week not one accompany for dinner and lunch
damn shit mmu nothing to eat
let me cry at room
bcos alone at room,i am stupid
not enough 独立,all is my wrong~haha



is nevermind.....tis is normal for my life quiz
damn happy i can go back melacca v my roommate leeyi
I know she sure accompany me at room~xD
damn miss u,lee yi~hehe
watever u back,I also will try to be strong...
one person also nevermind d^^
dun think negative...not good for my health...okay??



Finally thanks all my friend and family support me^^
thanks...u all are nice~xD
especiallay thanks shi pei,pei qing and daphne
they all give me the support n acc me for dinner or lunch~
thanks who the friend ask me out together^^


tel ai ling: u will try to be strong at ur future and now...dun think about nothing...forget it...just let them go...tis is ur benefit n damn good for u....try to more 独立~


finally...attitude is what the fish!!!wahaha~xD

No comments:

Post a Comment