Monday, December 21, 2009

Can I....

Can I stop facebook...
Stop msn??


opps...this use many time...
Let me cannot concentrate my homework...
Actually is me too lazy!
=.=


I am finish presentation econ at last week
so bad...
I hope coming of 2 presentation can done more good!


Finish eat tang yuan lo...
After eat tang yuan,my face also yuan yuan...
so sad..when take photo face so yuan~T.T
I help my fren celebrate birthday,I was success let her face full of blueberry cake~
Happy birthday to Karmen,19 year old lo~^^
20th December 2009~steamboat~


I hope I have a nice trip at kl when Christmas...
But dun know success go or not~hmm....
worry....
Less people wan go leh...
Who can join us share hotel??


Finally...
I hope watch Avatar!!!
I hear many people say this movie nice!
Who can accompany me watch??


1 comment:

  1. Avatar really good~ must watch! wakaka~
    christmas i also go Genting celebrate with my bro, hehe~

    ReplyDelete