Monday, December 7, 2009

Movie time At this few week


Twilight Saga...New Moon

cinema






















opps...if compare with twilight 1....
I think this is too boring movie~
Start,super boring....=.=
Bella keep talking n talking...
Finally lucky at last 30min I find interest at this movie
Hehe...
When Edward come out
I wait long time to he appeared~
Lucky not feel disappointed when he appeared
This movie nice at when he appeared...
he too handsome~ ^^




G-force
computer


























Hamster is damn cute at this movie...
I got exam at tomorrow,so I just watch this movie at half...
but nice really~^^
unbelieve hamster can how clever...:P



Orphan
computer


























When u watch this movie,
u will scare until your life...
Why I say this?
Because you cannot believe little girl Esther only 9 years old
She look like angel and kind~
Pity....

But Actually...
She can kill many people and very clever....
OMG...this is So horrible!!!
Whatever she has mental problem...


After I watch this movie,
I am so scare what human will do...
This movie is very horrible and super nice!!!




2012
cinema























2 hour 40 min
This is too long movie...
But some part so boring...
When I watch I will feel sleep...

Some part is touch~
dad n son...dad n daughter...
I am so touch when watch this 2 part!

But this movie is okok only actually~
This watch at cinema will more nice,bcos have 3D!
After u watch u also will think human is horrible!




Poker King
cinema




















haha...
So funny movie!^^
After I watch I still can remember many at this movie...

「可唔可以每晚十二點正都諗下我,就係咁簡單,好呀,應承你」
「我楂住咩牌,你信唔信呀」
「我跳海都跟你!」
看你穿着黑色 bra, 请你吃哈密瓜」




Jennifer's Body
Cinema
































When you watch this movie u will say...
OMG....Megan Fox is so so so sexy!!!
She is damn hot~
Nice also~^^

U can hear many word like...fuck...at this movie~
And Jennifer is too bad to her best friend...
But finally her friend also help Jennifer revenge!


大內密探靈靈狗

DVD




























“朕最恨就是在戲裡面隨便加廣告,拉出去斬嘍!”

When watch keep on laugh...xD
This is so funny~

“一塊三分熟的羊肉和一塊五分熟的羊肉放在鍋裡一塊煎,為什麼它們不聊天呢?”
“因為它們不熟。”

“鯊魚吃了五十斤綠豆,他會變成什麼?”
“綠豆沙。”

“食人族的族長突然想吃齋菜,給他吃什麼?”
“植物人。”



Night At the Museum 2
Computer




























haha...same reason...
tomorrow is exam,so I watch half only~xD

This movie is very famous...
But I think I hope watch ''night at the museum 1''
because I just 1 sure better than 2~^^

This movie is okok la...bcos I not yet finish watch~




Next next Movie I wait~:P

A christmas carol
























I will watch at cinema after exam~



Phobia 2,






















I not yet watch..T.T
I hope watch at computer...
But difficult find download...
who can tel me where can download this movie??


3 comments:

  1. wah~ u watch so many movie wor, geng~ hehe...
    new moon not bad la, i like Jacob more, kaka~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiLing...which movie that u think most nice 1???
    except orphan...bcs i watch it alr~hahahah...really very NICE...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To snow:haha,may be I am over expect this movie...this movie not important at vampire,more important at love...hehe...u hamsap la,like jacob bcos his body??hehe

    TO hui ling:haha,see u wan go cinema watch or download at computer lo~2012 u can try watch cinema,poker king u can download,damn funny~today I watch law abiting citizen,this also damn nice,u can try watch^^

    ReplyDelete