Friday, December 11, 2009

Movie again....>.<

This week watch 2 movie at cinema....
Before I am plan to watch Christmas Carol at this Wednesday....
What the...=.=
When wed this movie is last day, but is full....
I decided


OMG...not chance watch...bo shuang bo shuang....
But that day I eat chao sao rice is so delicious...xD
Then we change to watch ''Love Happen"



Love Happens
cinema





















This is meaningful movie...
But I am feel sleep at this movie,so bored!!!
And when the story started....
I can guess all the final story line...


This movie better watch with your couple,
bcos when I am bored,I see other side n behind...
see malay couple kiss...=.=
ish too bored so kiss??
or not ppl watch this movie then can kiss??^^




Law Abiting Citizen
computer

















Nice...nice....nice!!!^^
haha:P
what kind of thing let the human crazy?
When your wife and your son kill by other in front of you!
Finally the murder rasuah justicer...law is inequity...
After the 5 year,obey law good citizen kill the murder with cruel...




Couple Retreat
cinema


























Today watch this movie....
I am feel tired at yesterday...
busy at econ assignment prepare next week presentation,
do ass until 5am just sleep...then 8am wake up do again=.=
finally 12pm is finish^^ yeah!!!wohooo~~~


I think I will sleep at this movie bcos is too tired...
but finally I not do that...^^
This movie let me laugh not stop
This movie is funny and a bit hamsap~hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment