Sunday, December 6, 2009

HumAN-2----love talk


Do u hear forever love?
Do u hear loyalty love?
Do u hear someone sacrifice myself life to help their soul mate?
But I think u sure a fat lot hear this all the thing...
may be u most can hear or see from drama, movie
or...
dreaming??


In reality life
I believe u can hear many love broken
just see this is long or short love
Many playboy @ playgirl here
they will change their fere very fast
1 month? or 1 hour?


We cannot blame why they need do like this...
their reason is lost any interest from you...
or lost any useful from you...
our character is different, so I can detect I not very love you
So fast...then broken?
some more cool say we broken no need give you any reason...



When you accept love,
u must very clearly know and make prepared this relationship will broken with any time
if this love is success will more long or forever?
if this love is unsuccess will broken as fast as possible...


When love is sweet...
I need you?
I miss you?
I love you?
I can bring you happiness
without you my life is boring
I believe you are my most love in the world
{what the lying and false word}



When love is broken...
All is your wrong!
I hate you!
you dun care me
you not love me
you have other
We are very different
Sorry?
{ya...finally u just can get this respond!}



我曾经听别人说过
当互相相爱到深,当分手了
你会难以忘记这个人
也许你会恨这个人
因为他随时随地出现在你的脑海
爱不够深,反之
能成为朋友?
可以当这件事没发生过...
我有我的生活,你有你的生活...



我从来没恋爱过
原因我不知道...
也许我不够吸引人
也许我的感觉很迟钝
永远都是慢半拍
人家喜欢我先,我却感觉不到
当他不在喜欢我了,我才开始喜欢上他?


我不会批评playboy or playgirl
因为我对爱情这东西不是很相信
我没恋爱过,所以不保证我会认真或玩
我也在寻找着...一个可以待在我身边比较久的伴侣

在我观念里...
''合不来就分,爱情不应该勉强''

当然我也相信着
别人给你同等的爱,你也应该同等地爱他
爱情可以短暂,但不应该背叛
爱情应该需要尊敬







No comments:

Post a Comment