Tuesday, February 16, 2010

除夕×初一×初二

除夕

The whole day I at sleep...Zzzz

lunch also not eat!

until night I just have my dinner with my family!

团圆饭哦~好料,真好吃~

12点过了,新年快乐!^^

Wen xin and ah guan come my home now...

they 2 look like mood so down!


初一


Wake up for 团圆饭!

Today have 4 NS friend sms and called me ask This year have back raub or not...

But....Sorry!The answer is I not back!

After 团圆饭 afternoon just start 拜年!wear leng leng~^^

Go some friend home gambling win RM15~hehe

Chee Hou is so pity,alway lose

Same with last year so many ppl!!!All KT fren~


Early Early morning then 伤风 jor!T.T so pity same with last year sick again!

eat ubat at morning and evening!

then night we go win shen home!

Abt 2am I am sleep so early at today!

so tired lo!


初二

I am sick...

So afternoon just wake up eat less of food then rest...

My Bff Wan Qiu is come my home...3.30pm...

Sorry,I let u wait at outside sunlight there,Bcos I just finish bath...

我招待不好咯,半睡不睡酱

tomorrow just go you home la^^hehe

Then night chia tian and shak yin is come my home!

Then we go win shen~

WIn shen home so many group friend.....

We better diam diam there....

1am We back home first,at there also nothing do pun~

Back home play facebook!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment