Monday, March 15, 2010

Thx my MMU lovely PM03@04 fren help me celebrate birthday!^^











I look so blur~~hehe^^




Last week I feel super down...
So unlucky bcos my laptop is broken...
My life can't leave without laptop
I need on9 play fb and msn
I need it to watch movie and drama
I need it to Do my assignment and discuss with fren
The important is...
I will Emo when night....so I need to write blog
but...not laptop so feel down...cannot release my feeling...
Sorry to my fren who worry me....
bcos I feel lonely last week, my roommate not beside me too
But whatever this is damn busy week!
My presentation Drama
with choaryao,chaiyee,xiaohui,cherchong,nianting,huiling,shipei
I busy to rehersal....act forensic and detective busy to change shirt,bcos continues act....
Feel damn stress to this drama,bcos this is live show!
I so worry My computer outline....bcos I not have laptop to find information!
And....the important is friday midterm Statictics....
This subject is damn hard for me...I not enough time to prepare it...
Qin Qin is so cute!>.<
My face damn dark!T.T
So when tuesday,I confuse wan to go zhi qin and ye wei birthday or not...
I tell my decision to shi pei...
after she look so tension then keep on ask me must go there...
I still dun know what happen....
I really feeling damn bad and tired that day
after I promise shipei accompany her go...
I start hide my emo act like nothing and so enjoyed came to their birthday party!
We go eat dinner then GOGO sing K....this is 1st time I go this 2 place
Actually I not very like sing K in front of many ppl, Sing K is not suitable for me...
I scare u all hear it not need sleep at night! hehe^^
So this is mean I go there just sit and hear other sing...
but they really sing damn nice...
Ying Ying and April voice!!
I keep on crazy and play at there,dun give other girl look so sienz....
4 girl except shi pei also 18th day birthday
2 jie,me>>3 jie,6jie,10 mei,....add one more xiao di ah foong!^^
We have same interesting...so bai chi one~hehe


How sweet we are^^
We love to show...V^^V
When birthday cake take out...
I still dun know I am one of the birthday girlshi pei ask me go in front...
tis is so scare meWhat???what happen o??why have my cake??
yao yi,chaiyu and ah foong take cake to us...
ah foong take chocolate cake to me...this is damn surprise man~
When that time I dun know what my feeling,happy but cannot difficult to laugh it....
So my face look like so dark
Sorry....bcos before I aldy so emo jor....not u all problem!
I think I can hide very good one,but After I saw a photo...really damn dark face....
cannot trust it I show this face in front of my lovely fren!T.T
so regret!!!this is very ugly!
I back early when that night bcos I dun wan affect other....
Finally is celebrate 2 Boy and 1 girl birthday
This 2 Boy is damn famous,so many fren help them celebrate!^^
Happy Birthday to this 2 boy,they so nice and funny!
Total 30 ppl celebrate together show that this 2 boy how famous~~hehe
Yao yi Take black forest cake to Zhi Qin!
Chai yu take Tiramisu cake to Ye Wei!







Ah Foong take Chocolate Cake to me!^^thx ya~










Finish all my suck thing....
Another busy week also wan to start
I start my business project...sell food and drink^^
I busy to buy suck thing and promote,I really hope we have many customer!
And I will back Temerloh when this thursday 3pm bus
I feel happy can celebrate with my family!I need them!
I hope I can Do well at this sem,whatever this is damn busy everyweek
Everyweek tired like dog...busy many assignment....
continues and continues...without rest!
We alway sleep later and wake up early for this all suck thing
But I think we need enjoy it,bcos this is our experience for FoundationPM03 & 04,
this is nice experience we work hard together to achieve our target!
Whatever is bite...but after We finish it and saw other fren Do it,We feel sweet~
I love u all PM03&04 fren....:P
I hope we have happy travel at Genting highland next monday!
Genting is my pahang place!^^welcome to my pahang!
Yesterday I get my present from xiuxiu and apple lo!^^
thx all~xDThis is bear and 手链脚链!
I feel happy to get tis 2 present!muackxx~~~XOXO
Thanks all my fren help me celebrate birthday...
specially 麻烦 ying ying and chaiyu你们两个真的很忙,肯为大家牺牲烦着如何搞好这么盛大的生日party!如果没有你们都办不成了~辛苦你们啦!^^无法不让我跟你们说谢谢的!另两位寿星仔一定也要好好感谢她们两哦! ^^
They keep on tia gong so fan leh~:)
19 age birthday^^





How Rude them...=.=
Why show rude bo jio ah,I angry now!
I also wan o0o!




2 comments:

  1. wa~~~
    你看你多幸福啊。。
    我都没有那么多人为我庆祝生日呢!
    生日快乐哦

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,他们主要是帮那两位男生庆祝生日,他们很出名所以很多朋友来...

    ReplyDelete