Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The End of Foundation Life---PM03&04 housemate































Last year June I make the courage decision about intake MMU at Melaka
How many people wonder I choose went to unknown place with alone
I didn't arrive Melaka place before and without any friend go there
Include my Temerloh friend,5 Gamma and MMU friend also wonder why...
They throw out many question to me, Why?
I also doesn't know how to reply with satisfied other or myself the answer
I just know this is my DECISION, My choice...
"Everyone must be responsible for their own decision"
After make the decision how much regret I also will try my best and run this path perfectly...












After I start my Foundation life
Start I meet my roommate LeeYi, she is nice girl whose always care me!
I feel hundred thanks to her care in this one year!She really is nice jie jie...^.^
My housemate celine, ai yuk, kai xin jie,ying xian, ah sin, hui kee
I really very enjoy when we shopping together with celine and ai yuk
This is simple and happy day!



















Second people I feel very thanks is Shi Pei
She accompany me the whole of my foundation life
This is very hard and precious friendship!
I feel very happy can meet my PM03 & 04 classmate
They all very like to play and funny
All My classmate friend also are part of my nice memory in foundation!
Thanks of them give me a big & nice birthday celebration and present!
Thanks my friend who go out with me before~thanks~very enjoy go out v u all!
I will no put out any name,bcos really many ppl...
U all are my nice classmate and good friend!

















This Final exam is the most I put many effort inside all the subject
Whatever u think I am kidding, but I use 2 week time just start open the book
All my foundation life have big mistaken and I have bad behavior
I without treasure my study chance, finally I lose my motivation and my path
This 3 sem I no hear any Lecture class and always think play
I start open the book only for before exam last 1 or 2 week
This is crazy action use 3 or 4 day to finish 1 or 2 subject whole book!
I use few day to understand myself, discuss with friend then use it to exam
Most of my foundation friend also do same action with me
Finally they really get the good result...
















This last of Final exam at foundation is most pressure one
I put many effort to my "statistics" subject,
I make sure I understand and can solve pass year question just start exam
Finally I feel sad and crazy...this really damn hard for me let me feel so down
I cannot believe why this sem exam more difficult 100XX then other pass year?
The most crazy action is "Management" subject,
Use 1 day start to read,understand it and memorize it, 2nd day go exam...
Finally the result is...??God bless us all the foundation student success pass all!
Thanks Ah Lun, this is last meet friend at my foundation life
Nice to meet u, thank you for teach me Account and Statistics!
you really really very pro and study hard~
I wish u fast fast success finish study life...^__^


I hope can pass my foundation
success to degree
This stupid behavior....*&(*%%@$%#%^
I just can say I try....
No more stupid action, start fight with my future life!
Bye bye my "Honey year" foundation life!!!~~~



borrow photo from Renee~hehex~
all of your is my friend!















TO MY foundation friend,
u all are my friend forever in my heart
whatever after the future we are different path
whatever we will different course or different class
Bless all the friend who go Cyber,take care!
Wish all my friend have nice future!

No comments:

Post a Comment