Tuesday, April 21, 2009

怎么办咧?

I am very super stupid!!!!!
now my life is crazy n boring,everyday be rubbish at home,waste dad n mum money,waste my time...


yup,but tis not enough,super stupid is I am very difficult make decision by my future.
i know my future is very important if I want success in my life.
i also know if I make any wrong decision,my future sure will very very badly.
so i am gather scare what my choose will depend after my life.
my future is very hazy....cuz me cannot make any decision n scare to make decision.
but...dun know what i think,cannot make decision with fast to choose the college n coarse.
i know i cannot continue to stupid again,want be fast make the decision,so i think i mostly will choose mmu with international coarse....



i hope can study at kl,bcos kl back temerloh home just want 2 hour only,if melaka want 4 hour,so i dislike to go melaka alone,but mmu is really a good school....
if can choose,i will choose kl college,but hor.....
i dislike study at tarc,n other kl college is very expensive,not enough money to study,other is not good college.....
i really very scare go melaka alone,scare want long time just can c my family n fren again,scare my temerloh will forget me,scare go melaka...........
but i know i will strong if i already make decision study at mmu....


stupid me,who can tel me how to make decision can gv me relax n not worry anything?
haiz.....really dun noe how wow~i really want choose mmu n international business?
mmu n international business is really a good choose?



today i go temerloh library to c business book~
when i c business book want become crazy loh,bcos tis coarse is really crazy difficult to study!
when open the book,all is word,unbelieve full page all is difficult english,want often to check the word meaning~just can say ''walao A!!!''
i want thinking again business coarse is really suitable to me or not!?
bcos i c the business book,i know if i want be executive sure must do many right decision~
but i know i am one of difficult to make decision n very poor to speaking english,if be executive sure want to fast make the decision with any time,exactly to collect the data of market,strong n fast to give any action,n brave to face any outcome~



i know if i choose business coarse must be brave n strong,can independence to do anything.....







2 comments:

  1. Calm down..n tink properly calmly. Dun b sked..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jun yee view my blog^^,i try calm down and think properly!

    ReplyDelete