Saturday, December 25, 2010

Busy Life for entire trimester story

I have nice celebration with my foundation friend
Blue Christmas Night , Yen Mei 's house
After we went to Portuguese Village
I have gone previous a year so nothing special to me
I just can say Mango Juice damn nice 

MMU student normally hard celebrate Festival day at hometown
Finally I ate Tang Yuan , cooked by Shi Pei them. Thanks LOL~
Christmas night at hometown 
but still need facing a lot of Assignment and prepare for my MACRO midterm test
 Busy non-stop as usual, that mean next week is another busy week

Investment and Banking Career Talks Event
29 December 2010, Wednesday
7-11pm ACR1003 &1004, MMU

Thanks all committee done a good job and cooperation with me
First times I join be event committee and this is first times I be event director
Same with you guy I still learning process, nothing much experience for any event
Apologize if have any mistaken and make other inconvenience
I already try best and sacrifice a lot of time to handle this event 
Now already have 210 student register from me
I hope that day event can go smoothly and 2 room can fixed 210 capacity
Actually already full capacity during we set target only allow for 150 capacity
Due the reason still have a lot of student hope attend this event 
They tell me even need them stand also hope attend this talks
I just realize that this talks very important for them, so we open more 60 capacity again.
I trust our committee will try our best to find more chair to you all
Thanks for support ya! ^_^

After this event finally I have time relax my mind and control my emotional feeling
After that need started busy and rush for 3 subject assignment before 7 Jan
PWC presentation and prepared for final exam
After Chinese New Year chu 3 need went back Melacca for final exam.
Yup, this is my Busy Life for this entire trimester story.

No comments:

Post a Comment