Monday, November 16, 2009

14 nov-15 nov melacca trip

13 Nov 09

damn tired...
do u try before 1 day watch 2 movie??
me and roommate go dp watch poker king@2012...
tis 2 movie also damn nice...


Poker king not Burger King...Pls...
this movie so funny...rm7
答应我,每到12点想我一下
古天乐 damn leng zai...wow~

2012-rm10

Many ppl contend to watch tis movie
Most expect movie in 2009
Lee yi is super funny...when she watch jerit jerit
I not feel any excited actually,I just feel touch only
CC @ Elaine say not nice wow...
I think they over expect tis movie jor...So
期待越大,失望越大



If really have the world coming to the end...
I really will not any scare...if my family acc beside me
人类真的很自私,我宁愿一起受苦,也不想独活
失去同伴,独活是最痛苦的...
所以我们要好好珍惜在世上的每一天
天天都要满意,不开心也好,也要感恩平安过了一天
不做令自己后悔的事,尽力去完成自己想做的事
对别人付出一点也没关系,开心就好~不存任何遗憾...
孝顺父母多点,努力过着每一天,不浪费时间
什么困难都要开心去面对^^



14 Nov 09


My bro from skudai come melacca find me
damn bad luck....
{kena saman+迷路+Night zoo close}
wat the...


dilarang parking,dun noe saman how much leh??
bcos tis take by jpj d...under polis one~
We eat durian abc....really delicious...but rm5~
we go take photo at few melacca famous place
then back to car...kena saman liao...damn shit...
after go dp...before think wan watch phobia...
but ngam ngam the time show...bad luck againT.T
See joanne @ yen mei go watch phobia...{bo jio!!!xD}


After we go mcD eat...
then thinking melacca where got place play...
answer is NOT...
then we think go eat ''ham'' @ ''lala''
after just go night zoo...
but wander few hour liao...
keep on ask@call melacca ppl only...
lucky william so patient teach me^^
thx very much~muackss

After finally arrive there lo...
yummy~



After go Night Zoo...but already 10.30pm...
11pm close...T.TGod...why??
Are u joke with me??
bo bian...suan~=.=
Go back...planing tmw morning just go Zoo


15 Nov 09

Today jio elaine and her housemate shi ming go Zoo too
before is jor ying ying first...but she is super busy~
nvm lo,next time^^

eat breakfast at tmn kerjasama
then go sentral buy ticket...T.Tfinish sell at 26...
so buy go kl at 26 nov one...skip class when 26...help me sign??ok?
27 not bus back temerloh...haiz...damn bad luck lo....


Then just go Morning Zoo....student fee rm5...
then take many animal photo^^
take photo with elephant
Me,elaine @ shi ming ride the horse...just 1 round rm3??damn fast...
Sit the car rm2 to view the zoo...
when animal show....my bro so dare go out competion v orang hutan
After the show...we go take photo with snake...yellow snake...
my bro go take photo first...after until me...
I dun noe how to grasp the snake...so grasp it very hard...
then the snake look like wan wrap me jor...so scare!!!
I touch the snake feel is cool...yup...snake is cool blood...
I think I hurt the snake jor...scare...the worker more scare me kill the snake...
So fast fast take back....thx god...snake is heavy and wan wrap my neck jor...
haha~xD..ke sian nya,snake...wan kill by me jor...actually sorry...



Tis is lunch time^^
then leave the melacca zoo
so luck...after leave then raining jor...
we go jusco Jonny'steambot there eat...
not eat stembot la...simple eat set meal only...
Then back ixora lo...xD...super tired...
when arrive my ixora 18 floor room...
terus pengsan few hour jor...


haha...I really dun noe why dare to grasp the snake
not any jerit...xD...
when saw cockroach just will shout...
I just scare@sorry...grasp too hard let snake feel pain...
I hope go Night Zoo next time^^
Tis more special actually...xD
bcos when night animal just will wake up and move
when morning and afternoon,
just simply watch animal sleep face only=.=
Yellow snake,next time view u again~hehe^^



No comments:

Post a Comment