Friday, November 27, 2009

Home now

opps...
before I am so sad abt stupid thing...
I very handworking do execise before tis test...
First times I am so happy can know how to do all...
But...why will like tis??
cry in front many ppl,First times cry in front ppl leh...
I dun like...cry really not face jor...
but cannot stop it...T.T
stupid ai ling
past bygone be bygone...
watever other fren trust me or not~


watever....after the day,I forget tis jor
My memory not nice...so will not remember~
I will try to happy and smile everyday...
I am so happy can back my home...
I will try hard study my book to prepare my exam...



yeah...I love life v my family....
very tired...hope sleep more at home!!!
my hair...is very ugly....hope fast fast cut...



why u ignore me
u look so bad
so sad abt ur atitude
I hope I will forget u!

No comments:

Post a Comment