Friday, November 20, 2009

confuse...

Ai Ling is confuse...
next thursday wan back or not??
My group presentation at next thursday


I buy the bus ticket go kl
then go back temerloh
after go back melacca
3 bus ticket buy already...total near rm50
I not back,then mean I waste RM50??


Haiz...If I really not go back
Then mean My roommate back alone?
haha...finally I alone at ixora room again...
must be strong...
long time not see my temerloh friend jor
My bro also back temerloh


But I really hope to see our group video presentation
I hope to see other ppl when watch our video respond~
hope see yao yi group and ah lin group video
They all present at next thursday also
I can guess it will funny~^^
Today Renee group is super funny and nice
they all is 1st group,they all act very nice
but may be is over sex topic so teacher look like very shy
But we all the class all the laugh not stop la~hehe


We all got go jeremy and ah lin group be karefei
I also hope to watch tis 2 group show...
waiting now!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment