Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tired but happy


Today we help other HD group take video be karefei^^
haha...so tired...bcos start at after class
Ah lin is their good leader and director
So good~


Tired but funny~haha
different story v our group video~
tomorrow 9.30am wan take our group HD photo lo
so tired!!!can i wake up later??
cannot...cannot...cannot...
stupid ai ling~


Tis week my bro wan come lo
Ai Ling is super happy...
but jealous he have start long holiday
MMU when just have long holiday??...wuwuwu...T.T
My bro just come 1day,I hope can bring fun to him...
thinking where I can bring him go??
Friend,Any suggestion??
Where morning,lunch & dinner
where more delicious and where place is nice play or special??



Ai Ling is wondering
Hari Haji at 27nov friday can back hometown or not??
But friday not bus will move...
so??mean thursday must back by bus??
But...my class until 6pm when thursday...
Back temerloh only have 8am @ 3pm
I sure cannot back by tis 2 bus...if i ponteng class may can la...hehe



Thinking....thinking...still thinking...
ai ling find 3 way to back...
1st-thusday ponteng class terus back
2nd-after class back by bus to kl,
after stay night at kl friend home,
next morning my didi fetch me back temerloh
3rd-Not need back temerloh...
Stay at ixora cry..T.T...wuwuwu
ying ying,will u back??



Sorry my fren...
who let me offend one...
tis few day I really super emo
When u call me...I not feel well to hear...
So l lying u I am busy + not hear wat u say then finish it...
Sorry....forgive me...bcos when u call me is homesick ing...
I noe I nt dare tel u tis reason,u also will nt view my blog too...
我是胆小鬼....suan...let it go...I will not explain too much...
解释太多,就是掩饰...
我不想,宁愿让它过去,有原因也好,没原因也罢,也不想多做解释
下次你问起时,我也许会告诉你...但现在不是时候...
你也不敢打来了...我太冷漠了...对不起....
就算你现在打来,我也许还是那么冷漠,因为我到现在还是心绪不好...
压力让我忙得透不过气...没有心情听你说心事...没有心情跟你聊天...
对不起...我真的很坏...不是一个好友...既然是那么冷淡冷漠的朋友...


爱琳的性格啊~
因为想着东西,总会无言静静一旁
不是我生气你,是我在担心一些事
双鱼担心很多,那样超忧虑的性格
应该很多朋友不喜欢我吧??
因为我总在担心一些事,然后让身边的人也一起紧张了
应该不会很多朋友喜欢我那样的性格,因为我不能带给你们快乐
我很想假装自己是一个很乐观的人,虚伪着隐蔽自己的伤心
但我却那么柔弱...我曾经有个梦想,带给我身边每个人快乐
希望在他们眼中我是一个乐观的女孩,奈何我完成不了...
隐蔽不了我那个多虑的性格...对不起,我的朋友们...
无论你们有没有当我是真心朋友过,或我带给你不快乐与麻烦...
都对不起!!!真心的...


No comments:

Post a Comment