Monday, November 2, 2009

At MMU on9 now...

stupid me...
too lazy!!!
all assignment not yet start do...


lee ai ling ah,lee ai ling...
you are student,u know??
why too lazy about assignment??
got many many assignment wait me...
u must have ur responsible...
why u too lazy n stupid one!!!
shit!!!


date to pass up assignment is near...
got many presentation is coming...
not time back hometown again..T.T
midterm coming too...
if back hometown,I try less hang out...
whatever la,only my bff wan qiu can ask me out any time...
other friend ask me out...sorry...i just can acc u all few hour only!
I hope next time back hometown can more time stay at home
I have my responsible acc my family...my mum....



This week may go sunway...
but actually start feel dun wan go there
Only this week have time can back hometown,
if after this week,many assignment,presentation and midterm coming...
Wan wait after 1 month more ++ just can back....feel sad...
May be i wan lose something to get something...
may I dun go sunway?use play time to change back hometown??



But make sure back hometown is use!!!
Not for friend,is for me and my family,will I do it??
God....can u give me more time??Pls...T.T

1 comment:

  1. by using ur time to scold urself..why dont u start ur work leh~~ gambateh ai leng~ *me lazy neither stil want consult people..*XD hoho~

    ReplyDelete