Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sometimes

Sometime I feeling down...
I am poor of control my mind
I feel bored when sometimes
I feel sad because I loss my motivate at my life
I feel disappointed why I cannot be strong girl at any time
Why I cannot hardworking a bit...


My mind keep come out many Why and What happen
But at same time have a word come out to remind me
This word I tell myself before
没有如果,只有结果
the meaning is no "If",only have Finally result
"Why I cannot?"
"If I can then how how how...."
This all is rubbish word
I know the only I need to concentrate is Finally Result
What I do is my finally effect
No if I want or do finally will get what effect
This only thinking,not acting so meaning no use at all!


Not more regret to my preview decision, Everyone should responsible when they make their decision
I say I can ,should I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment