Sunday, July 25, 2010

Scare Let Me Stop Trying

Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. - Charles F.Kettering 

Ai Ling: {Trying to Learn it, we sure will get a lot of advantage or nice experience from our life! I really scare fail but I know I need accept it and change to more action} 

I read this from "How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be" Book! BY Jack Canfield. Read it everyday when I am free, Learning everyday to change my attitude and my mind! 

 ....................................................................................................................................................

I have already Finish My Management and Account Paper. The midterm break is Start! But this is not a good time to let me break, I still need challenge with another 2 subject Information System and Math! God bless me ya!^^I will try My best!

I really addicted to Facebook and hard to stop it! This really feel bad when I keep on wasting many time to Facebook! Well, the holiday start at my Temerloh hometown,this is sweet and fresh air place! The first day of holiday as usual I still cannot leave from Facebook, But I really feel free keep give comment to our MMU Lecture at facebook! So surprise Nowadays Sir is so "In" add student at FB, Right?? =) 

After I saw his post, I comment about I hope start part time Job get a experience but I really scare failure and cannot success promote to customer! Yaya, Have another 1 student comment too,she ask me take 1 product trying to ask Sir buy it, she tell me she get 2 failure experience before when ask Sir buy product, after just success it! She ask me trying too, Sir also keep on encourage me try sell product to him!  

Well, I consider ask my senior friend give me a chance help them and take their product promote to Sir! But still consider not action actually...Still feel very shy and scare...

 

I really really hope I can learn be More confident, More action, More independent and More strong! =P Hope that changing day is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment