Sunday, August 1, 2010

Failure follow timetable

 I post at my profile facebook...

Give me more time ♥ Still have many thing not yet done! =)

Surprise that, our Management Lecture Sir Tan Pei Kian comment at my post, he writed

People will normally complain of "time not enough"... But, think of it, maybe itsbecause of our arrangement actually.... Sir hope u can settle ur pending tasks ya....

Yaya,thanks Sir a lot! Feeling happy and super surprise that, you are so care your student! Actually I arrange my timetable already, But I am failure follow it because I not enough concentrate to my task! When I open my Facebook or online, I sure put down all my job stuck at Facebook few hour! The bad attitude of mine is easy get sidetracked ,promise myself to change it but still broken all my promise to keep going the bad attitude, without action yet! =( How come I so stupid... I hope this is not bad situation at all, it's about time to done my task! Well, I really hope I can achieve my task with my target time , not few min later ,not few second later, not over time!
I need say NOT to OT time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment