Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finally is okay!

Finally I summit my ptptn document already!
As usual I have facing a bit of problem when I wanted to summit my document to pegawai
Okay, This bad situation is normal for me.
Lucky I have prepared another 2 set document early Saksi by Dato just can settle it!
Damn the director of MMU student affair, if your name not in a Ptptn name list please dun simply sign it!
Take document to same place ask for sign, but different people helped us sign 
How we can choose it? Anyway, I just can admitted my bad luck
I still feeling worry however I already summit all document to Ptptn
After need waiting after a few day just seem whether approve loan by Ptptn or not
I think after I received my money just will feel more safely! =)




Thanks all the people whose help me to settle ptptn- Dato and my mum!
Thanks ptptn too!
Feedback soon^^ Okay?
Lazy moon come out again! Stupid Girl =(




No comments:

Post a Comment