Friday, August 20, 2010

Thanks my sister and brother!

Today I just went back Temerloh for settle some Ptptn's thing
When I going back, I was received my sister's message:
"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. -by Patrick Stewart

Yesterday, I hope I can finish do tutorial, but after that my bad behavior- lazy keep on influence me stop running the plan. Finally I waste my night time do nothing there, just keep online wasting my time, whatever I can control myself - stop hang out and I was locked my Facebook again, but hard to control my lazy mood! Night, I was surprised my brother find me chat at msn, he ask me "how you study?" hmm, I told him my bad situation now and the reason of lazy behavior. He asked me try to motivate myself and grow up some interesting to my poor theory subject!


From Ai Ling,
Thanks my sister and brother keep on caring me and encourage me when I lose my path, I love my family very much! Ya, I get it! Every day, every hour, every min, every second run very fast around us! Although I can understand time is very important for us, but I still failure challenge with time and always waste my time at nothing else. The bad behavior let me stuck running my plan, this will spoil my dream and my promise! I can motivate other but hard to motivate myself, easy to commend but difficult action it. I still learning how to changing be perfect and smart girl now....Can I success change it?

No comments:

Post a Comment