Monday, November 15, 2010

Toastmaster Camp

This event actually is damn interesting, learn about leadership and speaking
But feel sad to me..Because I so noob! I not dare to talk in front! 
Keep on saw the people who having the leadership and brave one, come in front talk!
I feel they all so geng...Xian Mu...T^T
During First meeting with group, I still can introduction myself in a short time
Turn to Second meeting with group, I speechless and not idea to talk!
Pity our group leader Lee Yuen Chuan, need keep present his idea and get less respond...
Ohhh...But speaker is nice and I learn something from FBL society too.

Before I hope be MMU Buddha Club member, but I think not chance already...LOL
Long time not attend Buddha Activity jor,hope got more buddha activity let me join!
I love to hear Buddha thing...
Sorry for my last last post, keep on thanks god...My friend told me,I sound like is Christian!..
Chinese culture also have God ya...haha...Actually I respect all the religion too... We must thanks everything!

Ai Ling says: I am my future creator, I will keep going to win myself!

5 comments:

  1. nothing need 羡慕, once you use to the condition, you felt like very normal to talk in front, just keep do it, do more.....要壮胆!

    ReplyDelete
  2. practice more then sure can talk d. hehe
    so join more toastmasters in the future~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...join more toastmaster? How to join more? haha~ I not brave to use English to talk and talk with many people

    ReplyDelete
  4. good....no need write english, no need speak english is the best, then what reason you came for study....说一口流利的华语,都要十年功,大马的华人还没资格,只是沟通上,只区区需要听就会讲,英文比华语容易学多了,就不要得寸进尺了,要好好珍惜咯,要加油^^

    ReplyDelete