Saturday, June 5, 2010

Finally succeed finish my Foundation!Graduate^_^

Yeah,this few day some important thing keep on disturb my mind and let me insomnia....I had a nightmare at that night! God, my eye become panda jor, I think I can start to play Panda Kung Fu~ I go cut my hair until very short short, my face look more fatter....T.T....Ugly...Look boy boy....Nevermind, its okay! Just accept all the happen thing that surrounding me and what I choice to going on!


Well, today super gan chiong!We all Foundation student wake up early to waiting our result release and fight  register course! We need faster then other people register to get our choice timetable, later 1min the class will full ! seriously* Yeah, finally I win to get my choice timetable, Friday without any class! This is very nice for me have more chance and time to back my lovely hometown Temerloh! ^_^


Result release nearly 5pm, feel happy pass all my result and success to finish my foundation! My degree life is coming soon, I think I should do something for my future! 2year 8 month more I will finish my degree to start working! Start Feel stress and worry about my working life! @_@


My brother as usual graduate with First Class certificate at UTM school , Congratulation to my brother get this result that meaning not need pay PTPTN loan! GOOD LUCK to your working and future! You should earn many money to give me use, love you brother! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment