Monday, June 28, 2010

Support Argentina Final Winner at Fifa =)

England VS GermanyWell...This match I bet Germany Win...
Finally the result not let me disappointed, 4-1 Germany Win!
However the referee done mistaken, But Cannot change the reality is poor team and skill
Rooney not do well at World Cup =(
Germany have Perfect team work, Win is possible =P
Klose nice goal ^^

For England Fan... Lose is lose please accept reality, cannot say because referee mistaken at all, If England are strong team and have strong experience, they would not easy get any affect by referee, after referee do wrong, they will more strong to goal...But finally result is 4-1....If referee not do mistaken, at least 4-2 only wad...England Team lose because not enough good Team Work and 防守不好...不能输了乱乱赖噢...被错判球,应该更不爽更想努力去证明才对,而不是心情受影响一味乱进攻,不做好防守工作..而却England打过那么多场球赛,见过那么多被referee乱来的场面,心情还被影响?....愿赌服输才是强者....^^


Next match is Argentina VS Mexico
Same as my Facebook photo, I bet Argentina Win!
I guess the 4 group go in is Argentina, Brazil, Spain and Holland
But Next round is Germany VS Argentina, I hope Argentina Win~
Argentina VS Brazil at Final , the Final Winner I guess is Argentina...^^
Support Argentina Team at this year Fifa World Cup!xD
Messi gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment