Monday, October 4, 2010

KL trip with MMU friend

Holiday Start from Last Thursday
I was enjoyed my shopping day with MMU friend at KL last Friday
Nothing special feeling for me, because I felt that KL become bored for me
May be I went to KL many times...
But is okay, I should enjoy shopping time with my friend.
Kinda disappointed because I cannot bring any satisfied clothes for my Next News Year
I still brought 2 jacket, 2 T-shirt and 1 Dress...
but all of that design is nothing special for me
We went to T-bowl for lunch, this is our early plan.
T-bowl is a Theme Restaurant with special design like toilet stuff
I not really recommend this restaurant, 
you perhaps try one times take photo with special design
But not second times because the food is nothing special

Alright, I hope next sem break should spend my vacation at some fresh place
May be is Johor and Singapore 
Next turn to Penang, Pulau Langkawi or Thailand 
Sunway Lagoon? Klang Sea Food? Penang Kuei Tiao? Ipoh food? 
Yummy...I can't wait!!! I wan try try try!!!!
Almost people sure saying not money, not time, safe problem and some mess...
I am thinking this plan very hard to Go for it, but I really hope can go there!
Do you discover out my Facebook almost upload food photo?
Yeah, that right! I more emphasis at delicious food part if I went out other fresh place.
I hope taste different kind of food at different place, enjoy eat more then play..LOL


What I doing right now?
Spend my time with my family,cousin and hometown friend
Spend my time at English Drama- "Prison Break"
Close my Facebook, you may find me next time... 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment