Saturday, October 23, 2010

Last sem result release

My result is higher then previous foundation
But I think not good enough, my foundation life din not study
Now degree start put a bit effort, but still not my best
I still can try my best at this new sem
To achieve my target


A lot of people love ask other people result to compete each other
But when ask the people whose get result higher then you, you will feeling sad
When ask the people whose get result lower then you, you need find the speech to consult your friend
So, this sem start I don like tell my friend my result
So...please dun ask me result let me difficult to answer you


Last sem a lot of mistaken, not enough time revision 
Even though, I got hear class during lecture teaching and less hang out, this already prove me be nice student compare with foundation
This is what I promise myself and my family...
No need study hard...hear class and less hang out then enough!
But I cannot adhere until final exam...
During my last final exam, I keep on watch a lot of drama
watch until 11pm just start my revision...=.='''
This is my big big mistaken


Hope I can change my bad habit gradually
If you saw me read extra book or do something
Please dun copy me and be yourself
 You can find out yourself what purpose you want to carry out your life
You should understand I have a lot of my own target and my goal future
That why I need early put more effort to prepare for my future
So...please be yourself and dun follow what I doing now...
Please dun think your outcome must same with me, because you dun understand how much I put effort behind, I sacrifice my hang out time and reject my friend hang out
This already spoil friend relationship...
But...I got myself future, my future meaning my family..
2 choose 1...I should choose my family...
You should know how much I love family!

No comments:

Post a Comment